Hello Traders, Happy Monday. Updates on last week trades:
1) EURGBP break higher, I am staying on sideline until seller confirm their entry.
2) EURNZD hit our TP we are out of this. Personally think there will be some short term bullish movement.
3) GBPUSD moving slow but still possible to the upside. Forming a Head & shoulder now
4) USDZAR still remain my outlook on bullish.
5) USDCAD hit our TP and broken support. Currently staying at the sideline.
6) EURCHF start to see some strength but it is still slow
This week I am more on the side line as there is not much good set up. Will see if there is any good set up along this week and stay tune on our telegram channel:
For full outlook watch our weekly outlook on youtube